Monday, February 16, 2009

Well it's been a while that we've been talking about updating this blog, so I might as well give it a go. A lot has happened since the summer of 2007, but if I had to sum up the summer of 2008 I'm reminded of this conversation between Kieran and Malcolm on the way back from Space Camp. I'm paraphrasing since it was Jen who overheard the conversation and related it to me.

Kieran: "Who did you put on your space craft"
Malcolm: "The guy with the anchor"
Kieran: "Malcolm, you don't know what an anchor is"
Malcolm: "Yes I do so know what an anchor is"
Kieran: "Fine, so what is it?"
Malcolm: "It's that thing you throw over the side of a boat"
Kieran: "OK Malcolm you do know what an anchor is. But that guy's holding a wrench"

There are so many conversations that I wish I could remember long enough to put down on paper but that one sticks out in my mind.

No comments: